Wednesday 22 June 2011

Weight Watchers - YUMMY!

Oh how I jest. . . For tea tonight I had a Weight Watchers microwave meal - it was rats!


This isn't a regular meal for me, as I am trying my best to freshly cook healthier meals, however, getting in from work at 6.15 on a Wednesday night, it was the last thing I wanted to be doing (Plus we were going to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 at 7.30)


So on the menu tomorrow will be a Vegetable Pilaf - hopefully it will work out well, I've never had a Pilaf before.


I did say that I would post pictures of the things I'm making, so here's what we had on Sunday - Balsamic Roast Chicken, Vegetables and Tagliatelle!






And tomorrow, if all goes well - I'll post a picture of the Vegetable Pilaf!


Peace y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, offer advice or any tips are all welcome! Thanks for stopping by!! x