Sunday 26 June 2011

Panda Eyes. . .

I have so far failed this weekend to attempt the skirt making, I just didn't get time to go into town and buy the materials, so for now it's on hold!

I went to a BBQ yesterday so I haven't made any yummy Weight Watchers delights to boast about either!

So instead, I thought I'd share a picture of one of my favourite tee's and a pretty little rose necklace I like to wear!



The necklace is a nice Primark find, and the vest is a Leeds Festival steal - although its far too big so I have to wear a brooch on the back to bring it in a little!

So yeah, hopefully I'll pull my finger out this week and have something good to talk about!

Peace y'all

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute photo of your shirt! Love the necklace, too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, offer advice or any tips are all welcome! Thanks for stopping by!! x