Tuesday 21 June 2011

Hellooooo . . .

So, this is just a quick post just to say "I'm back!!"

I'm still not 100% sure of what I'm going to be posting on here so for now I'll just talk about what kind of foods I'm making now that I'm dieting . . . A vain attempt to look good for Cyprus in September. Fingers crossed!

I think I'll also post pictures of things that I like, for example I might just post a picture that I posted on Twitter over the weekend of some new jewellery I bought a few weeks back, very pretty stuff from Temporary:Secretary.

Or maybe even the skirts I'm going to attempt to make this weekend - I'll either post about how disastrous that went (or how successful!)

All in all, I'm not sure what exactly I'm blogging on, but hopefully I'll think of some interesting things!

Peace y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, offer advice or any tips are all welcome! Thanks for stopping by!! x