Tuesday 28 June 2011

Hot Stuff!!

Another day, another post about my meals. . . Nom!!

Here is what I rustled together on Sunday - it had to be quick and tasty otherwise I was hitting the pizza!

This took about five minutes to make - it's basically a vegetable stir fry with noodles - the sauce was a mix of Soy, vegetable stock and a spoonful of Sweet Chilli!

As you can probably tell - using the left over veg from the Pilaf the other day.



This is pretty much what I had again for tea tonight, only with a few strips of frying steak thrown in (which I was too hungry to take a picture of before I chowed down - oops!)

Finally, getting to the reason why I called this post "Hot Stuff!!" This sauce has to be one of my favourite Chilli sauces, I know it's probably not Weight Watcher friendly, but a little bit here and there can't hurt too much, right?



I'd happily put this on all of my meals - excluding breakfast, but I think people may think I'm a little strange!

Anyway, on tomorrows menu is some kind of meatball dish - I'll let you know how that goes!

Oh, and I'm off to watch John Bishops Britain being filmed at Media City tomorrow, maybe I'll post about that too!

Peace y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, offer advice or any tips are all welcome! Thanks for stopping by!! x