Saturday 1 September 2012

DIY Projects . . .

So, my last post was a very tall tale wasn't it?

In my absence not a lot has really happened, apart from setting a date for our wedding and steam rolling along with plans for that!

Anyway, as the title of this post suggests I figured I'd come back to blogging for DIY ideas; I've been reading a lot of blogs lately for ideas for handmade goodies for the wedding decorations.

So far I've tried a couple of things out - flowers, candle holders and pinwheels. That, however, is a post for another day.

Today I have done some non-wedding DIY projects, take a look and tell me what you think!



We got these Lucky Beers for a pound a couple of weeks ago and couldn't face throwing them away, so candle holders they will be from now!



I bought a few canvasses today, used some spare material and stuck it on - put some pins in and there you have it - somewhere to hang my jewellery!



And finally this - a canvas and 80 Fairy lights to make a nice mood light for the bedroom.


Let me know what you think! I'll definitely be doing more DIY stuff in the future so feel free to share any of your own projects!

Peace y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, offer advice or any tips are all welcome! Thanks for stopping by!! x