Thursday 1 September 2011

So. . . It's been a while!

I feel like I need to apologise for my complete lack of Tweeting, blogging even Facebook-ing!

I do have an excuse of sorts. . . Any of you who may actually know me may be aware that I am prone to have quite an addictive personality, so this is what I've been doing for the past few weeks (and working of course)



I'm almost at an end of A Dance With Dragons and feel quite upset that there are still two left in the series that haven't been written yet!

In my time away I also read the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series. Both that and The Game of Thrones I seriously recommend to anyone who has the patience to read them all!

Anywhooo. . . Normal service will be resumed soon, hopefully the big launch will be good to go when I get back from my holiday in three weeks!

For now, hope everyone is well. . . It seems I have a lot of catching up to do with my social networking!!

Peace y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, offer advice or any tips are all welcome! Thanks for stopping by!! x